If you are a keen walker or cyclist or just want to experience the beauty of the Limousin countryside then why not try one of our all-inclusive holidays? Le Queyroix-Martin has something to offer everyone from the occasional walker to the keen road cyclist and the adventurous off-road cyclist. For the walker there are numerous walks available from our door with a choice of leafy footpaths or quiet lanes where you are more likely to see some of the quiet Limousine cattle that a passing car. For the off-road cyclist there are more than 150 km of clearly signed tracks forming a large number of different circuits suitable for all levels. There are also many other tracks that are accessible to off-road cyclists although not marked as “official” circuits so some map-reading will be necessary using route maps available as part of your package. For the road cyclist there are numerous opportunities to enjoy the countryside and test your legs on quiet lanes that wind across the landscape from small village to village with little traffic to interrupt the peace and quiet. The inclusive package includes the following to make your stay as enjoyable and relaxing (or demanding) as you could wish.
- Six nights stay in one of our comfortable rooms
- A generous continental style breakfast to fuel you for the day’s activities
- A packed lunch including a delicious filled half-baguette, a soft drink, a cake and fresh fruit.
- A delicious four course evening meal including aperitif, wine and tea/coffee
- Route maps highlighted to show the route to take with alternatives and detours for points of interest, including descriptive notes. Each route is marked with the distance and height change and an estimate of the time needed.